Introducing Danielle, the newest intern at Stone Junction

Here at Stone Junction we like to give local young people the opportunity to work and get some hands-on experience of the PR trade. So, we’ve recently recruited a new intern in the form of Danielle Bagnall (applause!) Danielle will be learning the ropes and helping us for the next six weeks. Without further ado, here’s a bit more about Stone Junction’s newest member in her own words:

Danielle Bagnall
“Today is my first day of a six-week internship in PR; the day started, shall we say, eventfully; arriving here at 8am and breaking down on the car-park isn’t normally how I envisage starting a new job. Not to worry though, I managed to push my car into a parking space, whether it starts when I finish at the end of the day is another matter...

“I recently graduated from Staffordshire University with a Journalism BA HONS degree. Starting University as a mature student was very scary, but one of the best decisions I have ever made. Before going to University I worked for eight-years as a Recruitment Consultant.

“I am now enjoying my new journey as a graduate and am very keen to get stuck in and apply my theoretical knowledge to technical PR.”

Subscribe to Insights into PR and online marketing

Bookmark and Share

Oana Baetica - Technical PR consultant

Stone Junction is a cool technical PR agency based in Stafford. We work for all sorts of businesses, with a particular focus on technology, technical and engineering companies. We like being sent cake and biscuits by clients, journalists and prospects.

No comments: