|Boris in the seventies ;-)|
Well, we're delighted to say that we've made an appointment; Boris Sedacca, of Electrical Times, Television, Electrical Products & Applications, Panel Building and Drives & Controls fame has joined the company as editorial supervisor.
We're absolutely delighted about the move and completely confident that Boris is going to deliver some real improvements to the company and to our clients. He's a former journalist with well over three decades of experience in journalism and technical PR and will compliment our existing team brilliantly.
So, without further ado, here are a few facts about Boris to slip into conversation when you're down the pub and chatting about Stone Junction, as you do:
- He has contributed more than fifty articles to The Financial Times on computing and engineering
- He nearly joined Adam & the Ants. Well, kind of... It's a long story.
- He was once a regular on Computer Weekly
- He has a degree in electronic engineering
- He has run several marathons
- Born in Egypt, Boris speaks fluent French
Anyway, that's enough bragging for the day. Tomorrow normal service will resume and we'll go back to trying to make ourselves look clever by banging on marketing and stuff.
In the meantime, if you've worked with Boris in the past and want to resume that relationship as a client of Stone Junction, or even just want to know about the Adam & the Ants thing, give us a call on 01785 225416.
Subscribe to Insights into PR and online marketing