More obligatory funny stuff about engineering

I spotted from my web hits that a lot of you enjoyed the Engineer’s Guide to Cats we featured on our July edition. So, while getting into the Christmas spirit, we dug out the following video by the same people, An Engineer’s Guide to Getting a Cat Elected. It truly is genius and could have benefitted McCain and Palin substantially.



Like Sarah Palin, I sometimes I find myself looking fractionally less smart than I think I look. This is also a problem common to both marketing people and engineers. However, the clever people at US clothing label All Tribes have put an end to our problems with this video, how an engineer folds a T-Shirt. Am I alone in actually building one of these things after watching this video? Let me know.



Now you’re looking smart, it’s time to get out of the office to a trade show or conference. If you’ve ever shared a car to one of these events with some colleagues, you’ll recognise the humour in this video, from Parsec System Inc.



Finally, while not laugh out loud funny as electing cats or lampooning software engineers, these quotes about design engineering should give you some inspiration if you ever find yourself starting at a blank drawing board or page. Have a good read, here.

Richard Stone

Stone Junction is a cool technical PR agency based in Stafford. We work for all sorts of businesses, with a particular focus on technology, technical and engineering companies. We like being sent cake and biscuits by clients, journalists and prospects.

No comments: